Tuesday 1 September 2009

Last Week...


Last week was spent in Cornwall...chilling at the beach with friends, drinking far too much pimms, visiting friends and climbing up cliffs. The Summer Holidays are nearly over. O starts big school. And l will have to learn to let go in many ways... and hope she doesn't stray from the safe path I've kept her on...

My ABC's for O (a list of rules!)

A - always let me know where you are
B - Beautiful on the Inside
C - Chill!
D - Dialogue is good
E - Enjoy these years, they are the best ones
F - Follow your heart
G - don't grow up so quickly
H - Be Happy
I - I Love you all the way to the moon and back again a trillion times (remember that)
J - jump around
K - is for KARMA
L - LOVE yourself
M- manners are free
N - NO means NO!
O - OM
P - 
Q - 
R - Respect yourself
S - Smile :)
T - 
U -
V -
W - there's a whole world out there waiting to be explored
X - xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Y - You will ALWAYS be my baby girl
Z - zzzzzzzzzzz


I will come back to P Q T U and V - too tired to think 

No comments: