Friday 28 March 2008

Just Brilliant


I love my mum...but sometimes she plants these little seeds in the heads of my children.Like today whilst we were visiting the local Garden Centre.I thought I'd sneak a few shots of the aquarium section.So off we went to have a little look. Mum decided that the children NEED a pet each.I love animals but don't want to encourage caging.I'd like a dog but I enjoy my freedom too much, also I would heave everytime i would have to pick up the pooh (both my children were out of nappies by the time they were 18months for this very reason).Anyway to cut a long story short tomorrow we are going pack to purchase a tank and two fish. One of which has already been named Bubble Billy Jean Blue...no prizes for guessing which child is having that fish! : )

No comments: