Monday 2 June 2008

Little Birds


It has been a hectic week. Most nights i've been up till 4am ,off to bed just as it gets light and the birds are singing.I've averaged 3 hours sleep a night.The charity fair 'Champagne & Shop' is tomorrow and I set up my stall this evening and its looking good, even if I do say so myself.
I'm excited about my new stuff - organic wool filled, hand printed linen birds, tote bags (gorgeous fabrics & appliqued - will put photos up tomorrow), Russian Dolls, baby shoes, tutu's.My cards are ready too and I'm anxious to know how they'll be received. My lovely mum and her friend sat for 4 hours yesterday and put 1000 cards and envelopes into cellophane bags! Most of all i'm excited about the lunch i will be getting, it was so good last year, and one glass of champagne will be fine if I drink it early on. The fair is in a marquee adjoining the most beautiful country house called Burmington Grange (the link does not do it justice, will have to take some pics tomorrow!) anyway I can't believe i'm sitting here writing when I have sewing to do.........ciao for now!

1 comment:

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

Very sweet image! Hope the fair went well!