Tuesday 11 November 2008

just quickly...




I have been averaging 4 hours sleep a night for the past 2 months.My house is trashed.Tomorrow I am doing a Christmas Fair and I am seriously concerned about my stock levels.But anyway here are some of the fairies and Luna's (Iris named them) that I will be selling. ( also cards, hearts, tutus, a rabbit, a rat, tote bags, sequinned trees)
Paris was wonderful but I could do with going again this weekend! alone so I can go back to the ribbon shop and buy all of their stock. In Paris I did see some silver knee high socks that I fell in love with.I didn't buy them because they were ridiculously expensive but I couldn't stop thinking about them (I know RIDICULOUS) anyway luckily for me my friend Lou went to Paris this weekend and I sent her to the shop HOME AUTOUR DU MONDE on Rue Francs Bourgeouis and now they are mine and I LOVE them. they are even better than i remember.and my husband would normally be pretty unhappy with my executive decision (men don't seem to understand why anyone would want to spend that much on those socks) HOWEVER in two days it is my birthday :) so I have got away with it this time! Fingers crossed I sell loads tomorrow!

1 comment:

London Mummy said...

Belated Happy Birthday Asia :) Hope the fair went well for you with your beautiful things? I can so relate to the messy home and panic about stock levels - I've got an NCT fair this weekend and am convinced everyone will want lots of something I only have a small amount of!!