Tuesday 31 March 2009

work no play


hello, again it's been a while...
I've been busy . Posted 20 more egg cosies to Uneeka yesterday. Still have a few to make for friends.Need to start thinking about new stock and want to upload some items to etsy / folksy.Have a list of stuff to do. Paperwork surrounds me. as does fabric (it was tidy for a day) I've started the collaboration work I'm doing with my BAFTA nominee friends The Brothers McLeod. So for 2 weeks its going to be all work no play.I hope to show you what i've been working on some day but at the moment its secret.
I just finished icing 50 cupcakes for O to take to school.And I need to take photos.Walking past the carwash today I realised that I miss my camera and I need to get out more.I've been asked to photograph a wedding in December...and speaking of wedding photography I just LOVE this mans photographic style. 
My best friend has arrived back in the Uk with her family  of 3 kids + a bump.She's been living in Oakland for the best part of 10 years.Can't wait to catch up with them all in Cornwall over Easter.
Also I realised today just how lucky I am. Life is good :) 

No comments: