Friday 17 July 2009

hectic



really hectic. finishing off orders for Uneeka. Tea towels have arrived and they are great. Really pleased with the quality.O finished primary school today :( end of an era and lots of goodbyes as a lot of her classmates are off to different schools.Now for Summer...but where's the sun? And more cases of swine flu...hope we don't get it or if we do hope to catch it very mildly.So tired that I can't possibly get ill as well.
My Mamiya 645AFD is still at the fixers.They want me to pay £258.75 to get it fixed so I'm spending precious sewing hours ringing trading standards and writing letters....grrrrrrrrrrr....I just want my camera home and they should fix it for free...waiting for reply.
Photo's of teatowels and a dolly I was commissioned to make...
Its pouring down with rain .... POURING...off now to bath the children and more sewing....

No comments: