Thursday 7 February 2008

Life

This morning, like every school run morning, was hectic.We got to School 3 minutes after the bell had gone. Usually this wouldn't have been a problem but today the Headmistress was at the door and we had to sign the 'Late Book'...which I have never had to sign before may I add...in the 'Late Book' you have to give a reason for said lateness.I couldn't think of one reason, there were too many (Iris wanted curly hair so i had remove the plaits i'd done last night, then Ophelia was chilling with her Nintendo DS instead of getting herself ready and her P.E kit packed (you get the picture? ), I stayed up till 2am and didn't manage to remove myself from the warm bed till 8am etc etc) so I simplified it and wrote 'LIFE' : )
I wonder if the headmistress actually reads the 'Late Book'.......

1 comment:

sarah gardner said...

I definitely know that feeling and really like your entry in the late book. Will have to remember it in future.