Monday 5 May 2008

hmmm


Iris put a bead up her nose this morning. She did this a couple of years ago and I freaked out. Everything, with hindsight, I wasn't supposed to do...I DID. I panicked, and lay her down on the floor in the hallway and tried to get it out with tweezers.There was blood. Eventually I calmed down and closed her beadless nostril and made her blow through the other one.It flew out.A PINK bead...it had to be PINK ,Disneys #1 fan only did pink in those days. Today she wasn't so selective. It was a green one. Today there were no tweezers!
We had such a gorgeous day today. Good friends, sausage & mash & gravy, sunshine, chocolate cake and a day at the skatepark

1 comment:

widdlee said...

i did that when i was a kid... except i was riding in the car with my dad and tried to get it out before he could notice... finally it did... i dont remember how... kids...