Thursday 4 December 2008

Romeo and Juliet



I went to the RSC Courtyard Theatre (once known as The Other Place)this evening.A friend got us free tickets for the Romeo and Juliet press night.Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhh the pain of Romeo and Juliet.The lighting was amazing, so many moments longing I had my camera (although I wouldn't have been allowed to use it, RSC and all that).It was a 3 hour 15 minute production. I love going to the theatre but I must admit towards the end I was getting more than a little bit restless. Restless because i knew that i needed to make Iris her penguin costume for the school play (deadline: the morning) and O hasn't got antlers yet for her part (prancer) and then there's the 75 purses which need making for a shop order by the weekend...and so many other things on my mind which I won't go into here.LIFE IS TREMENDOUS.
All sorted now.Costumes are done.Will worry about the purses in the morning, after my regular morning cuppa (with lots of digestive biscuits may i add) at Lucys after school drop off :) and the large sum of money I paid into my mortgage account didn't disappear into the ether after all so I am breathing calmly...is it too late for jam doughnuts?

No comments: