Monday 2 February 2009

Owls

I took a 3 week holiday away from my sewing machine. I think I over did it a bit in December.But now I'm back and I've been making owls and Valentine's Hearts (picture to come soon).
This morning it snowed.And Ophelia proceeded to scream like a banshee in protest at having to go to school.Iris ,as always, just looked on in bewilderment.Ophelia is 11, Iris is 5.I do understand SNOW should equal walk to the hills and playtime however I have photo's to edit from a shoot I did yesterday coming out of my ears (1000 pictures to look through and choose from, convert to black and white etc - YES I KNOW I TOOK TOO MANY)...
Also I have been asked to do some fashion photography for a magazine soon.I'm so excited about that. 
I'm off to make myself a coffee...and I have biscuits...

No comments: